Oh, hello there my fellow foodie friends! Today I have the pleasure of sharing with you not one, but TWO delectable apple and pear crumble recipes. Now, I know what you’re thinking – “But wait, isn’t one enough?” – and to that I say, never! You can never have too many delicious dessert options.
Apple and pear crumble #1
Let’s start off with this beauty – a classic apple and pear crumble. Just looking at this picture makes my mouth water!
Now, onto the recipe. This one is super simple, so even if you’re a beginner in the kitchen, you’ll nail it!
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 3 ripe pears, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- Preheat your oven to 375F (190C).
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped apples and pears with the brown sugar and flour. Mix well, then transfer to a baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the rolled oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, and butter. Mix together with your fingers until it forms a crumbly texture.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture over the apple and pear mixture, making sure it’s evenly distributed.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the fruit is tender.
- Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top – yum!
See, I told you it was easy! But if you’re looking for something a little more…adventurous, let’s move onto our second recipe.
The best ever apple pear crumble recipe
Okay, bold statement, I know. But trust me, this recipe lives up to the hype. And it’s also a bit healthier than your traditional crumble, so you don’t have to feel guilty about having seconds (or thirds, or fourths…).
Are you drooling yet? Because I definitely am.
- 4 large apples, peeled and sliced
- 4 ripe pears, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F (175C).
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced apples and pears with the almond flour, oats, and walnuts. Mix well, then transfer to a baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Pour this mixture over the fruit mixture, and use a spatula to mix everything together well.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned and the fruit is tender.
- Let it cool for a few minutes, then serve warm.
And there you have it – two delicious apple and pear crumble recipes that will satisfy even the biggest sweet tooth. But of course, you can always add your own twists and flavors to these recipes. Maybe throw in some raisins, or swap out the walnuts for pecans. Get creative with it!
Tips and ideas:
- If you’re short on time, you can always use pre-made pie crusts or crumble toppings. We won’t tell anyone!
- Try making individual crumbles in ramekins for a fancy presentation.
- Serve your crumble with a dollop of whipped cream, or even a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- This dessert is also great for using up any extra fruit you may have lying around. Pair up whatever apples and pears you have on hand!
Alright, now that you have two amazing apple and pear crumble recipes in your arsenal, it’s time to get baking. Just follow these easy steps:
- Gather your ingredients
- Preheat your oven
- Combine your fruit mixture
- Mix your crumble topping
- Spread your crumble mixture over the fruit mixture in a baking dish
- Bake in the oven until cooked through
- Serve hot with ice cream or whipped cream
- Enjoy your delicious apple and pear crumble!
See, it’s that easy! And with these two recipe options, you’ll never get tired of this classic dessert. So go forth and enjoy, my foodie friends. Stay sweet!
If you are searching about The best ever apple pear crumble recipe | Easy healthy sweet treats you’ve visit to the right page. We have 2 Images about The best ever apple pear crumble recipe | Easy healthy sweet treats like Apple and pear crumble, The best ever apple pear crumble recipe | Easy healthy sweet treats and also The best ever apple pear crumble recipe | Easy healthy sweet treats. Here it is:
The Best Ever Apple Pear Crumble Recipe | Easy Healthy Sweet Treats
crumble pear apple ever recipe healthy easy
Apple And Pear Crumble
crumble pear apple recipe oats pears taste au easy recipes
Crumble pear apple recipe oats pears taste au easy recipes. Crumble pear apple ever recipe healthy easy. Apple and pear crumble