Oh, hello there! Today, I want to share with you two amazing recipes that both feature one of my favorite fruits: apples! You know, apples are just so versatile, yet they always add such a delicious and refreshing taste to any dish. That’s why I’m excited to share with you my take on an apple martini and the best apple crisp recipe you’ll ever taste!
Let’s start things off by shaking things up a bit with an apple martini! This cocktail is perfect for sipping on during a relaxing night in or for impressing friends and family with your bartending skills. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. apple juice
- 1 oz. sour apple liqueur
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add vodka, apple juice, sour apple liqueur, and lemon juice.
- Shake well until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
And there you have it – a delicious and refreshing apple martini that’s sure to impress! If you’re looking to make this cocktail even more special, try garnishing with a slice of fresh apple or sprinkle some cinnamon to give it that extra kick.
The Best Apple Crisp
Now, let’s move onto something that’s a little more dessert-y. This apple crisp recipe is perfect for the upcoming fall season, but it’s honestly so good, you’ll be making it all year round. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 6 cups of apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange sliced apples evenly in an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, oats, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Stir in melted butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
As you can see, this recipe is incredibly easy to make, yet it yields such a mouthwatering and satisfying dessert. And the best part is that you can serve it with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, or even a dollop of Greek yogurt to make it your own.
Tips, Ideas, and How To’s
Before I let you go, I wanted to share some helpful tips, ideas, and how-to’s that could elevate these recipes even further:
- If you’re not a big fan of vodka, you can substitute it with gin or even tequila for a unique twist on the apple martini.
- For the best apple crisp, I recommend using a combination of sweet and tart apples, like Honeycrisp and Granny Smith, respectively.
- If you’re feeling adventurous, try adding some chopped pecans or walnuts to the apple crisp mixture for some extra crunch.
- If you don’t have a martini shaker, don’t worry! You can use a mason jar or any other lidded container to shake up your cocktail.
- For a fun and festive touch, try rimming your martini glass with cinnamon sugar or even caramel sauce.
- If you want your apple crisp to have a more crumbly topping, add an extra 1/2 cup of rolled oats to the mixture.
- If you’re not a fan of melted butter, you can use cold, cubed butter in the apple crisp mixture instead.
Well, that’s it for today! I hope you enjoyed learning about these delicious and easy apple recipes. Give them a try and let me know how they turn out. Cheers!
If you are searching about The Best Apple Crisp | Kay's Clean Eats (recipe video) you’ve came to the right place. We have 2 Pictures about The Best Apple Crisp | Kay's Clean Eats (recipe video) like The Best Apple Crisp | Kay's Clean Eats (recipe video), Apple Martini | Apple martini, Apple martini recipe, Apple martini and also The Best Apple Crisp | Kay's Clean Eats (recipe video). Here you go:
The Best Apple Crisp | Kay's Clean Eats (recipe Video)
crisp kayscleaneats eats
Apple Martini | Apple Martini, Apple Martini Recipe, Apple Martini
martini apple recipe vodka recipes choose board
Crisp kayscleaneats eats. The best apple crisp. Apple martini