I don’t know about you, but whenever I think of fall, I immediately think of all things apple. From warm apple cider to mouth-watering apple pies, there’s just something about this versatile fruit that screams “cozy autumn vibes.” So in honor of one of our favorite fall staples, we’ve whipped up a list of the most delicious apple recipes for you to try out. Get ready to have your taste buds blown away!
Most Popular Apple Recipes Featuring Apple Desserts and Snacks
First up on our list of apple recipes are some of the most popular apple desserts and snacks out there. These sweet treats are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth or for bringing to fall-themed parties.
Oh, how we love apple pie. There’s nothing more comforting than the smell of warm spices and baked apples filling up your home. And with this recipe, you’ll be able to create the perfect ode to this dessert staple.
- 6 cups thinly sliced, peeled apples (6 to 7 medium)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 recipe pastry for a double-crust 9-inch pie
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Additional sugar
- In a large bowl, combine apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg; toss to coat.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll half of the dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim even with rim. Add apple mixture; dot with butter. Roll remaining dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle. Place over filling. Trim, seal and flute edge. Cut slits in top. Beat egg yolk and milk; brush over crust. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack.
Another classic fall treat is the ever-popular caramel apple. Not only are they delicious, but they’re also incredibly fun to make with your friends and family!
- 6 large Granny Smith apples
- 1 (14-ounce) bag caramels, unwrapped
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 cups chopped nuts, candies, or crushed cookies
- Wash and dry the apples. Insert a wooden popsicle stick or skewer halfway into each apple.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the caramels and cream over medium-low heat. Stir frequently until the mixture is completely smooth and melted.
- Dip the apples one at a time into the caramel mixture, using a spoon to help coat the apples evenly. Let the excess caramel drip away.
- Roll the apples in your favorite toppings while the caramel is still warm. Place the apples on a parchment-lined baking sheet and allow them to cool and set before serving.
Easy Baked Apples
Next up on our list of apple recipes is an easy and delicious baked apple recipe. Not only is it healthy, but it’s also incredibly satisfying and will warm you up on those chilly fall nights.
- 4 apples
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Cut off the top of each apple and use a spoon or knife to scoop out the core and seeds, leaving the bottom of the apple intact.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oats, walnuts, raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup, and olive oil.
- Spoon the mixture into the center of each apple.
- Bake the apples for 30-40 minutes, or until the apples are soft and the filling is crispy and browned.
So there you have it, folks – three of our top-rated apple recipes for you to try out this fall. Whether you’re in the mood for something sweet or savory, we’ve got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Get your mixing bowls out and start baking!
If you are looking for Most Popular Apple Recipes featuring apple desserts, apple snacks you’ve came to the right page. We have 2 Images about Most Popular Apple Recipes featuring apple desserts, apple snacks like Easy Baked Apples – Downshiftology, Most Popular Apple Recipes featuring apple desserts, apple snacks and also Most Popular Apple Recipes featuring apple desserts, apple snacks. Read more:
Most Popular Apple Recipes Featuring Apple Desserts, Apple Snacks
Easy Baked Apples – Downshiftology
Most popular apple recipes featuring apple desserts, apple snacks. Easy baked apples