Who doesn’t love a good breakfast? Here are some heart-healthy breakfast ideas to start your day right:
Apple Vanilla Bean Porridge
This warm and cozy bowl of porridge is perfect for chilly mornings. Made with hearty oats, fresh apples, and fragrant vanilla bean, it’s the ultimate comfort food.
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 vanilla bean, scraped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a saucepan, combine oats and milk. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low.
- Add apple, vanilla bean, cinnamon, and honey. Stir well.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until the mixture has thickened.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Low Syn Cinnamon Oat Rhubarb Crumble
This delicious rhubarb crumble is the perfect way to indulge in something sweet without going overboard on calories. Made with oats and cinnamon, it’s a guilt-free treat.
- 1 pound rhubarb, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons low-fat spread
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a baking dish, combine the rhubarb and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the oats, sweetener, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Melt the low-fat spread in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Add the melted spread to the oat mixture and mix well.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture over the rhubarb.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- Serve hot with a dollop of low-fat yogurt or ice cream if you like!
These two recipes are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to heart-healthy breakfast options. Here are some more ideas:
- Egg White Omelette with Spinach and Tomatoes
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Avocado Toast with Smoked Salmon
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash
- Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Parfait with Fresh Berries and Granola
Remember, starting your day off with a nutritious and satisfying breakfast is key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Give these recipes a try and see how delicious healthy eating can be!
If you are looking for Heart-healthy Breakfast Ideas | WW Australia you’ve came to the right place. We have 2 Pics about Heart-healthy Breakfast Ideas | WW Australia like Low Syn Cinnamon Oat Rhubarb Crumble | Slimming World, Heart-healthy Breakfast Ideas | WW Australia and also Low Syn Cinnamon Oat Rhubarb Crumble | Slimming World. Here you go:
Heart-healthy Breakfast Ideas | WW Australia
Low Syn Cinnamon Oat Rhubarb Crumble | Slimming World
rhubarb crumble slimming syn low cinnamon oat oats topping course slimmingeats choice extra healthy being were they
Heart-healthy breakfast ideas. Low syn cinnamon oat rhubarb crumble. Rhubarb crumble slimming syn low cinnamon oat oats topping course slimmingeats choice extra healthy being were they